Increased visibility and networking opportunities:
By attending Chamber Breakfasts, Ribbon Cuttings, Open Houses, Grand Openings, and Business After Hours these networking opportunities will give you the opportunity to make valuable contacts with fellow business owners and managers in our community.
Promotion of your business throughout the county and region:
The Chamber offers many opportunities for members to promote their business through print media and event sponsorship.
Relocation and visitors packets, brochure and business card racks located in Chamber office, Partnership Quarterly Breakfast, Newport Harvest Street Festival.
Listing and hyperlink on the Chamber website:
We can link you to our Chamber of Commerce and Tourism web site.
Complimentary membership mailing labels and phone listings:
Available to Chamber members at no charge. There is a fee for non-members.
What Am I Getting For My Money?
Membership in an organization that unites the business and professional people in an effort to expand the economy of the area.
The Cocke County Partnership Supports These Organizations
- Visibility of your business
- Opportunities to meet other business leaders
- Access to e-mails and forums that keep you up-to-date
- A professional staff to serve you
- A competitive edge over other businesses
- Keep Cocke County Beautiful
- Cocke County Habitat for Humanity
- Cocke County Education Foundation
- Soil Conservation District
- Tanner Community Action Committee
- Cocke County Health Council
- American Red Cross-Lakeway Area Chapter
- Cocke County Senior Citizens—Office on Aging
- Newport Theatre Guild
- Cocke County Museum
- Library Friends of Cocke County
- Leadership Cocke County
- Boys and Girls Club of Cocke County
- Sunset Gap Community Center
- Kiwanis of Newport
- Tennessee Picnic Association